5 Star Moving, Kelligrews, NL

Saint John's, Newfoundland And Labrador 6 comments

If anyone is looking for a moving service in newfoundland, 5-Star Moving is not the place too call.I called to inquiry about a transport of a vehicle from one province to another and from the time the receptionist "Joanne" answered the phone she was completely ignorant and sarcastic, very rude and completely the worst customer service ever that i've experienced in Newfoundland.

She say she will call you back and never do.

Also if she gives you a time frame to get back to her to confirm a booking then more then likely it will be gone by that time.Absolutely the worst.

Review about: Transportation Of Vehicle.

Comments

Extremely arrogant, rude and worst moving company I have ever seen in entire NA.

They woman (joann pike/owner) is the rudest, nastiest person I have EVER spoke too! Seriously!!

I saved a nasty message that she left me.She is rude, ignorant, brass and a downright ***.

She is also the owner.They are over priced and damaged my furniture that took over three weeks to arrive.

I agree with the previous comments about the receptoinist,completely ignorant and sarcastic, very rude,and not much difference in the guy that moved me, completely the worst customer service ever I experienced. I had a piece of furniture damaged and she more or less told me too bad so sad.

DO NOT USE THIS MOVER!!!!!Thier employees especially the lady(lady....that's a laugh) in the office and just as notable is the actual employees that do the moving.

Absolutely disgusting language, less than zero customer service, and all this adds to the already stressful endeavor of moving provinces.

I would not get these people to a wheel barrow to the other side of the road.They would probably bust the wheelbarrow anyway and then curse to your face and say it wasn't their fault.

I completely agree.I was very dissatisfied with 5 star moving.

After under quoting us and charging us double what we were expecting, we were pretty unhappy. Then to worsen things, once they discovered that their moving truck could not fit into our apartment complex in our destination city (after already having shipped our stuff halfway), they left us to find our own means to deliver our things to our apartment.

We had to find a new set of movers in our new city to reload our stuff in a smaller moving van to deliver it to our new place.Very unhappy with this company!

View more comments